We are delighted that you have shown interest in our Business. Data protection is of a particularly high priority for Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc. Ltd [Us, We, Our].
This privacy notice explains how we process your personal information when you visit our website, as a recipient of our marketing, if you choose to be a customer of ours, or if we have collected, stored or shared your personal data as part of the legitimate interests of our business. It explains how we will protect data subjects [You, your] information and personal data, and the controls and safeguards we provide for this data. This includes understanding, at all times, precisely what data we are storing for and about you, who (if anyone) can see that data, and whether you give permission for that data to be shared with third-parties.
The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), The Data Protection Act 2018 and Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR).
By means of this data protection declaration, we would like to inform you of the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process. Furthermore, data subjects are informed, by means of this data protection declaration, of the rights to which they are entitled.
Your privacy is very important to us.
At Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc. we have a few fundamental principles that we follow:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our website and business, or if you opted-in to receive email updates.
Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc. operates the website www.gaineybusinessbancorp.com. It is Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc.’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website and in performing our business operations.
Like most website operators, Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc. collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc.’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc.’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc. may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc. also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on our blogs. Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc. only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc.’s website choose to interact with Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc. in ways that require Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc. to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc. gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who comment on our blog to provide a username and email address. Those who wish to receive Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc. updates via email, we collect their emails. Those who wish to engage with us further, we may require phone numbers, company and address details. In each case, Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc. collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc. and we will not collect any personal data from you we do not need in order to provide and oversee this service to you. Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc. does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website- or business-related activities.
Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc. may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. For instance, Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc. may monitor the most popular pages on the www.gaineybusinessbancorp.com site. Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc. may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc. does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc. discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that;
- need to know that information in order to process it on Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc.’s behalf or to provide services available at Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc.’s website and business; and
- that have agreed not to disclose it to others.
Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc.’s website and in engaging in business with us, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc. will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc. discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc. believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc., third parties or the public at large.
All the personal data we process is processed by our staff in the US, and for the purposes of IT hosting and maintenance this information is located on servers within the United States of America. No third-parties have access to your personal data unless the law allows them to do so.
If you are a user of a Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc. website, have supplied your email address and consented to receive newsletters or further information, Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc. may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new products or features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc. and our services. We will primarily use our blog and social media platforms to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. This information is not shared with third-parties, except for Adobe Business Catalyst who hosts our CRM, and who will receive and process data and send communications to a subscribed individual on Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc.’s behalf. You can unsubscribe to any of our newsletters and marketing communication at any time via phone, email or our website. Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc. takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
We are required under US tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of six years after which time it will be destroyed. Your information we use for marketing purposes will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
If Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc., or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc. goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third-party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc. may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
As part our business operations, Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc. uses third-party software and cloud services from Dropbox, Adobe, Microsoft, Apple, Google and others as well as financial institutions such as AZDFI and FDIC to provide various services which may involve processing data on our behalf. Gainey Business Bancorp, Inc. takes all reasonable endeavors to ensure all our client’s data is secure and is committed to only engage with third-parties who can offer us equal assurance.
- Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient.
- They download and store small bits of information to the device you are accessing the page from when you use it. The next time you visit the website using that device the details of your previous visit are remembered.
- Cookies help us maintain the performance of the website and allow us to remember your preferences and make improvements based on visitor statistics.
- The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
- This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
- We also share information about your use of our site with our social media and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services. Your consent applies to the following domains: Www.gaineybusinessbancorp.com
- Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- They are generally used for features such as navigation and any online forms.
Performance & Tracking Cookies
- Performance & Tracking cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks to improve your experience, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
- They are also used to display recommendations for you based on your past activity on the site.
- They may also track your usage of the website for analytic analysis.